James Maertin, C.P.A.

  U.S. Tax Preparation Worldwide

HomeAbout JamesGet StartedPolicies & ProceduresFeesPay FeeTax GuideDeductionsLinksRefund StatusTestimonials


Tax Returns

Foreign Nationals

U.S. Expatriates

Regular Individual


Business Returns

Other Services

Tax Planning

Audit Assistance

Corporation Formation


Start Your Individual Tax Return by Filling out a Questionnaire: 

Please email me to request a copy of the tax year 2016 questionnaire.  

If you need me to prepare a prior year tax return, click here or email me for a copy.

If you need an income tax projection for tax year 2017, please let me know and I will email you a separate questionnaire.

For Other Services:

For information or to get started on a business tax return or any other service, please click on the appropriate button on the left sidebar.  LLC's with more than one member should click on Business Returns since you will need a partnership tax return (unless your partner is your spouse).  If the LLC has only one member, report the income and expenses on the Self-Employment worksheet of the questionnaire (see links to questionnaires above).